Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Restaurant Review: Dave's Hamburgers

There we were, three days before Christmas, beaten down by the hustle and bustle of the mall, when my husband and I decided to grab something to eat from the food court at Lakeline Mall in Cedar Park. Not expecting much, being that this is food court cuisine, we decided on Dave's Hamburgers.


It took nearly ten minutes for them to complete our order, because they cooked it right there! As in, fresh patties, fresh veggies, the works! I was glad to wait, especially once I ate it.

We had no idea that we were about the eat the best burger EVER.  Seriously, we were shocked. It was absolutely delicious. Perfectly juicy, crisp veggies, and fresh buttered bun.
                                                              She clearly enjoyed it! :)

My little squirt and I were out and about today, and I decided to try it again, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Exactly the same as before, it was out of this world! Once again, cooked fresh on the spot, and it did not disappoint! They have a pretty small menu, which is about what you would expect from a small burger joint. However, their sweet tea is amazing. You can also get a VERY large drink for $1. I'm all about that! This is their only location, and the same sweet lady is there each time cooking up those delicious burgers. I have a feeling she must be the owner!


If you are ever out at Lakeline Mall, be sure and stop by Dave's Hamburgers! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...