Sunday, February 12, 2012

Etsy: Amour Cru Designs

I've "technically" had an Etsy shop for a couple of years now, but never really done anything with it. I've sold one item TOTAL. I've really been toying with the idea of making that, and this blog a major focus. I've decided that there is no time like the present, and I may as well start making this dream of mine a reality!

It's now official: Amour Cru Designs (It means Vintage Love in French <3)  is open for business as of today! I'm mainly going to be working on custom pieces, mostly for home decor. I do actually know how to sew, but not well enough where I feel confident enough to sell my work. Once I get better, I do plan to add some children's clothing into the mix!

Check out what I've got on there so far!

www.etsy.com/shop/amourcrudesigns

Custom Chalkboards for Kid's Rooms $45

Southwestern Style Vintage Bandanna Art $75/ each or $150/ pair

Custom 5x7 Chalkboard Stand $29.95


Be sure to tell all of your friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...