Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Redesign without spending a dime!

Every once in a while, I get the itch to completely turn my house upside down and make it look different. The same concept applies to my hair, which is why my husband gets to come home to a new woman every three months or so. I just can't keep anything the same too long. That would just be boring!

There is this little nook in our kitchen that is dark, and I'm sure was meant for a china cabinet. That being said, I don't have a china cabinet or any china to put in it even if I did! What I do have is a ton of unused picture frames and a little buffet table (it's way too short to be functional, but it holds DVDs.)

Thanks to a few lovely ideas from Pinterest, I just played around with the idea of a picture wall until I liked it!

Before:


After:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...