Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 15...

Clearly my blog has not become a daily diet journal as I had so hoped it would become on Day 1. Thankfully, I'm slightly more diligent in the diet itself. I hate that word, though. DIET. Ick. How about a lifestyle change? I've done this before, certainly I can do it again!



I have to make a serious effort to only weigh myself once a week. If I do it more often, I notice all the small fluctuations due to water weight and hormones, and I just get discouraged!  I weighed myself this morning for the first time in nine days, and I was done 5 pounds! WOO HOO!!!  When I lost a significant amount of weight last time, I was 21 years old. There were weeks I lost NINE pounds, doing nothing but partying and eating the classic Jack in the Box tacos at 4am every night. Not exactly the healthiest way to lose weight. Now it's coming of slower, but permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...