Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Pinterest Dream House

You know how there are just some days when it's better to sit back and look at pictures than actually read anything. I think that's one of the reasons Pinterest is so popular. I've compiled a bunch of photos that will be inspiration for my future dream home that we build right after we win the lottery. It's coming, I can feel it. :)



I'm just a little obsessed with the porches covered in Southern charm. There's a part of me that wants to live in an old plantation! 
Do you know how much laundry I would get done if my laundry room looked like this??? 

I've always wanted a music room with nothing in it but a grand piano. This is so simple, too.
I love, love, love, love this design. I'm currently working on our own master bedroom to make it look like this!
A perfect breakfast nook!

My dream kitchen isn't full of anything crazy. I want my whole house to be comfortable, liveable, but still impressive.
 I LOVE shutters. I'd have them on every single window!
 Hello gorgeous. :)
 I just love the simple charm of this!
 Well, you know I'd have to have a wine drinking circle for me and my buds!
 For the ladies lunches I'd throw and serve finger sandwiches. :)
 Back porch, perhaps?
Nope, this would be the back porch. Ay caramba, I love this!
Very masculine. I'd make this the gun room.
Love the stairs! Love the blue!
I don't care how tacky it is...it's going somewhere on my porch!
For the game room.
I'd have hydrangeas all over the place! I love these. Just wish I could keep them alive. Did I mention the gardener I'd also be hiring right after that lotto win?
For my lavish dinner parties.

Well, that says it all, doesn't it!




*all of these photos were compiled from Pinterest.com. I do not have ownership an any of these photos.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the "HEY Y'ALL" sign! I need to find one for my front porch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if we might have the same dream house??? Lol LOVE all of the sparkle & bling throughout!!! GREAT minds think ALIKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream house does look amazing and beautiful! But what if it still isn’t your time to win the lottery? Well, you better start saving up do you can get your dream house! If not, there’s still other ways to fulfill it. You can count on a loan or mortgage to help you own that comfortable, livable, but still impressive house that you dream of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...