Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Day Job

Okay...I have to laugh at that title. As a stay at home mom, the only time I get to work on anything but being a parent is usually from the hours of 8PM- whenever I run out of steam. My day job is being a Mommy! Of course, that's my night job, too! You may have noticed that I haven't been steadily blogging this week. A few months ago, when it was clear that we'd be moving to the Austin area and I'd need to find some way to help bring in income to our little family, I started thinking of what talents I possess that could be turned into a lucrative venture.

I've always been a part of sales and marketing, since the beginning of time...or at least since I started working. I was always pretty successful, and I have a creative streak as well. Put those two things together and I have started a Marketing Consulting and Web Design business.

I won't be mentioning it much on this blog, simply because I don't want to. That is my business, and my blog is an outlet to share ideas and is something that is fun for me! If I make it about business, it won't be fun anymore, and I just don't want to do that.

For the first and last time on this blog, I do want to share this little blurb about my business, True Grit Marketing.


Obviously, I'm in the Austin area, but can work on anything all over the country. If you want to know more, it's all on the website. Thanks for looking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...