Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Crescent Roll Pizzas

My precious baby girl has been sick this week, so I was looking for a very simple dinner to pair with a salad the other day. Having not been to the grocery store in a good while, my options were limited. I came close to ordering take out, but was inspired at the last second. I had a package of crescent rolls, string cheese, and marinara sauce.


I laid out each crescent roll individually, placed half of a cheese stick on each and about a tablespoon of marinara sauce. I made sure to wrap each one into a tight little bundle, so it didn't end up all over the pan. Baked at 375 for 13 minutes and what came out what ooey-gooey greatness! My husband said "I could eat the h-e-double hockey-sticks out of these!" That comment has been censored, but you know what I mean! That's always a good sign. Considering he ate seven of the eight rolls, I think that was another good sign!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Neat recipes. I may have to give some of them a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...