Thursday, April 19, 2012

If you can't eat it...PIN IT!

Some friends and I are doing a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We've been doing this for about two weeks, and so far we've all been pretty successful! We are watching what we eat and working out 5 days a week. For those of you that have ever tried to lose weight before, accountability can be the push you need to start making changes! I've been saying I'm going to lose weight since I had my daughter nearly a year and a half ago. I've instead steadily seen the scale go UP. I don't like that direction on my scale. Now, I'm slowly starting to see it go down again. Yay me! Although, I have to say in a big part my friends are a big part to blame both for my success and soreness. :-) Thank God for them!

Anyway, I've learned that sometimes you just have a craving for a giant, juicy burger. Rather than rushing out to get one, I'm letting my other senses do the work! Half the fun, but none of the calories! Okay, so it doesn't come close to the real thing...but you know what, it works for me! So, I say "If you can't eat it...PIN IT!"

In honor of my new theory, here are some of my favorite fattening pins from Pinterest. :-)


Mmmmm...double double animal style. 

I've had a serious craving for beignets and a cafe au lait from Cafe Du Monde lately. 

 A bacon taco shell? What's not to love?

 Home Slice Pizza....the best in Austin.

I know you've seen this floating around on Pinterest!

Cheese fries doused in Ranch Dressing! How about anything doused in Ranch Dressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...