Monday, April 16, 2012

Easy to Recreate: Leopard Print Wreath



Until earlier this week, I had a Nebraska Cornhuskers Welcome sign on my front door. I had let the madness go on long enough! (My hubby is a die-hard Cornhuskers fan. I, myself, pure Longhorn to the bone. It was a compromise to say the least.)

Anyway, I needed something new! It's not football season, so I wanted to do something a little funky and bright for Spring. I found some great leopard print ribbon in the clearance bin at Hobby Lobby, along with some bright orange flowers in the floral department. All you need for this project is a foam wreath, ribbon, flowers of your choice and a hot glue gun. I wrapped the ribbon around the wreath, using hot glue sparingly as I wrapped it. I secured the end on the backside of the wreath with a couple of pins, although more hot glue would work just fine. Then I glued the flowers to the front. Voila! Easy as pie, and a very cute front door accessory!



For those of you that aren't crafty, you can purchase one here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...