Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Attention All Writers!


Austintxmom.com is looking for writers!

It occurred to me some time ago that Austintxmom.com isn't exactly representative of the average Austin, Texas Mom. Although, I can't say that anything about most moms, especially here in Austin is average. Most moms I know are supermoms, and far exceed average!

I'd like to add different perspectives to this blog. I'm looking for someone to write a parenting segment, cooking segment, a segment about local activities, and a craft segment. Blogs would be written by each writer once per week. I'm not looking for a professional writer or blogger. I just want genuine everyday Moms who can offer another perspective from my own. It does not matter to me if you aren't the perfect writer. I will handle proofreading and editing. The main thing I'm looking for is someone who just wants to share all the neat things they know with the public.

If you are interested, please comment below. You can also reach me by email here.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...