Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Adventure

Nearly a year after officially making the decision, I'm starting nursing school today.  My "day job" since I was 22 years old has been in real estate marketing, and I've always had this desire deep down to be a nurse. Actually, my ultimate goal is to be a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist), or maybe even an MD. Who knows? I do know that I'll be making baby steps through this journey. I have this problem...I set huge goals for myself and never think about what it takes to get there, so I usually end up giving up halfway through. Even though it's a long way away, and I've already devoted so much time, energy and money into being successful in real estate (which has never been a dream of mine, but somehow it took off and I became too successful to quit) I've decided to start pursuing this goal now, and to take it one step, one day at a time. Just as with any challenge, if you look at the entire road it is long and arduous, and can make you give up...but I know one thing...I can get through today.

I do still have a deep love for marketing, and run a marketing company devoted to small businesses. www.truegritmarketing.net. Who knows, maybe someday I can eventually bring my two passions together.

I'm a little nervous, but not as much as I am excited to get this challenge started. Wish  me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...